Sunday 24 December 2017

“Most Muslims Are Intolerant, Humorless, And Ignorant” – Islamic Scholar Blast Muslims Who Dont Celebrate Christmas

An Islamic scholar Shaykh Azhar Nasser @ShaykhAzhar has just called out all Muslims who do not celebrate Christmas;
I’m so glad I was introduced to Islam before I was introduced to Muslims. Islam is love, beauty and wisdom.
Many Muslims are intolerant, humorless, and ignorant


Also, stop messaging me about how it’s haram to send gifts to Christians and Jews. I actually studied Islam, u didn’t
To the dude who keeps sending me hadith about how I’m going to hell for wishing Christians a happy holiday.
So a couple things. I admire your persistence but dear God your grammar is atrocious.
I’ll buy you something next Eid because clearly someone hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment