Sunday 24 December 2017

‘I’m your fan’ – Hollywood actor John Boyega tells Bisola, she freaks out (Photos)

Bisola was extremely excited when she met and took photos with Hollywood actor, John Boyega, at the Pepsi Rhythm unplugged!


The Big Brother Naija ex-housemate couldn’t contain her joy when he told her he was her fan!
Bisola shared photos she took with him and captioned;


One of my highlights at #Rhythmunplugged was meeting @johnboyega . I saw him and wanted to famz and ask for a picture but meeting him he said to me “I love you on skinny girl in transit, I’m a fan” and I was like “ OMG I am a Fan too I can’t believe you know me” . I’m sure you can tell how excited I was the way I was shining my teeth loool. #whenyourebothfans#natheworkweywedeydo#wearethemovement

No comments:

Post a Comment